Are you an experienced and high performing Marketing Executive?
Presbyterian Support East Coast, based in sunny Hawke’s Bay seeks an experienced, creative Marketing professional with a strong strategic vision to join our team. The position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The role encompasses:
- Development and implementation of strategic, fundraising, communication and marketing plans
- Leadership and management of a team of professional staff and volunteers
- Management and on-going development of financial and administration systems for all fundraising activities
- Customer service provision to all internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring of peers and governing body
- Undertaking research to identify innovative fundraising opportunities
Skills and experience you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and extensive senior management experience
- Proven experience in planning, developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- A successful track record of achieving significant fundraising outcomes
- Proven and extensive experience in leading and managing staff
- An affinity with the vision, purpose and values of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to analyse information and present a logical case
- Strong networking ability
For application details please contact: Jo Wilkinson by emailing email@example.com
Applications close Monday 19 March 2018.